Saturday, October 6, 2007

Ratatouille-A Quick Review

Well tobe honest I had never seen a single cartoon movie on the large screem until this one came along.This was one genre of movies that I never wanted to spend my money on.It all changed when I saw the trailer of Ratatouille & actually liked it,so ended up watching the movie on a sunday morning.

Whats the story?Well its about a rat in Paris who's inspired by a popular chef & similarly wants to be a great chef himself.He ends up helping a young introvertish lad ( who is actually the son of the now dead great chef) become a chef & run a restaurant.

Will not go too much in detail as far as the plot is concerned.Its better to see it & enjoy it instead.I am sure my opinion about cartoon movies has improved drastically after watching this.

Rating- As a regular movie-3/5, as a cartoon-4/5

No comments: