Sunday, November 9, 2008

Time to wake up!!!

Well its shameful but I need to admit that I have been quite lazy of late & thats why I've kind of disappeared from here in the last nearly 3 month period.I have had a job change, went to Ladakh for a trek, been travelling a lot for my "training" period in my new job in this intervening period.

Now its time to hit the world wide web & pen down my thoughts once again.I've moved out of one of my favourite cities- Chennai & moved into a much smaller city- Vijayawada.And what do mainly people do in Vijayawada for relaxation? Simple- they watch movies, eat & drink.This is amply illustrated by the number of theatres & bars in town.

I have already been making my customary rounds of the theatres in Vijayawada.Inox (yes Inox is present in :) ) I'm sure will soon become my favourite haunt apart from the other the regular theatres.So now that the honours have been done, let me get back to writing on my favourite subject- cinema.

1 comment:

indianidollive said...

Dear Sir/Madam

Allow us to introduce ourselves.

We are www.sify.com, India’s premier online portal and the first choice for several of India’s popular reality shows. For a record fourth time in a row, we have been selected to be Indian Idol’s online partner.

Besides our regular offerings of daily coverage, videos, discussion boards and the likes, we will also be commissioning the Sify Indian fan club. This letter is to inquire if you would be interested in hosting your links on our site.Your link will be prominently displayed on our page

If you are interested, please contact us on Indianidol08@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you soon

Warm regards,
Indian Idol Team(sify)