Friday, August 31, 2007

Song of the Day!

I am a man driven by music & film music has always enthralled me.From today I will be nominating my choice of song of the day.It might be a new song, old song & in any language-but would be the one I'm humming the whole day!!!

And today's song of the day is "tujhe na dekhoon to chain, mujhe aata nahin hai, ek tere siva koi aur mujhe baata nahin hai, kahin mujhe pyar hua to nahin hai"

Trivia- Do you know Rang was a movie released in the early 1990's ( 1993) & starred Kamal Sadanah & Divya Bharati.Though the movie wasn't a hit, the music did well.

And why am I thinking of the same today?Well today also sees another remake of an old movie-Victoria No.203 being released.Its produced by Kamal Sadanah ( who's also the baddie in the movie ) & incidentally the original was produced by his dad.So thinking of Kamal reminded me of this song.For all who know the song but who've forgotten it- do hear it again & those who haven't heard, do hear it!!!

No comments: