Friday, July 24, 2009

Back in Chennai

Well life takes a curious turn once again & I saw myself moving out.It's now been close to 4 weeks of having moved back to Chennai.It's a new job, so new office and new people at work.But I find myself relatively at peace.After the emotional turmoil I went through in the last few months, I guess I needed this peace.It's nice to be back in a city which has always been home to me.And to top it up I've also moved back into the same building where I used to live earlier. So in a way its like a homecoming for me.Meet up with friends whenever I get time and of course watch a lot of movies especially @ my 2nd home- Sathyam Cinemas.Shradha's taking a liking to Chennai, which is quite heartening.Hopefully she'll be back to work again soon.The past one week has been a 'family' week with my parents having come over. Hoping to settle down at work at the earliest and enjoy life to the fullest.Viva Chennai!!!

No comments: