Saturday, November 28, 2009

I know I've been away for a while

Well I know its my fault that I havent been updating this space frequently these days.Well no specific reason though.Do blog regularly on PFC, just need to get my lazy bones to update this space here too regularly and what better time than to start now :)
First thing first things are all fine- life continues as it is , keep watching movies, blogging and interacting with people & yeah not been reading so much- need to get back to it soon.Got quite a few books to catch up on.From now I'll start a weekly feature called "What's Up This Friday" which should ideally be posted on/before every thursday.This is a quick take on the movies releasing the coming weekend & my take on it.Will try to follow it up with a quick analysis after the weekend.Thats it for now, time to rush and watch Ninja Assassin.More on that later, my friends.

No comments: