Wednesday, April 1, 2009

100th Post

Yeah just like the 100 days run of a movie is celebrated, like a batsman acknowleding a century or a parent appreciating his child for scoring a 100 in Maths, its time for me to rejoice too as this is the 100th post in my blog.I dont have much to say on the same except that it feels nice to keep going @ it.In my earlier blog I had stopped posting anything after a while, maybe I got bored.But the passion for cinema is keeping me going mainly even in the recession period & for that I need to thank PFC too ( www.passionforcinema.com) where I have been writing regularly for quite some tim.In fact its after ages that I've written something directly over here as most of my recent posts over here are basically a reproduction of what I've posted in PFC.Anyways I hope to keep blogging and pouring my thoughts out.Lets keep it going and keep surpassing more & more landmarks on the way.

No comments: